East Georgia Bankruptcy Lawyers Provide Debt Relief Solutions
Experienced Savannah attorneys assisting clients with debt relief
Many people struggle with long-term debt, and many of them find themselves in this position through no fault of their own. What are people supposed to do when faced with mounting bills because they’ve lost their job or suffered a serious illness? If creditors have referred your debt to a collection agency whose employees are harassing you through phone calls and other tactics or threatening you with wage garnishment, liens, foreclosure or eviction, we can help.
At Gastin & Hill, Attorneys at Law, our Savannah law firm is committed to working with you if you’re in financial trouble. We take the time to answer all your questions about personal debt issues and guide you toward solutions. Our lawyers and paralegals have decades of experience assisting people who feel overwhelmed by money and credit problems. Speak with us today about the solutions that are right for you.
Veteran bankruptcy practitioners with a hands-on approach
We set ourselves apart from other law firms by our breadth of knowledge and our personal approach to our clients’ cases. The qualities we pride ourselves on are:
- Experience — Our attorneys have filed more cases in federal bankruptcy court than almost any other Georgia firm. We have seen everything, and that experience benefits our clients. Do not trust your financial future to an attorney without experience in bankruptcy law and debt settlement.
- Compassion — We know that the people who come to us for help have faced significant difficulties. We want you to feel comfortable and aware that you are not alone. We respond to all client inquiries so you stay updated through every step of the process.
- An exceptional support staff — Our paralegals have more than five decades of experience with our firm and understand all aspects of bankruptcy law. They are available to answer your questions and can discuss any issues in language you can understand.
Savannah Lawyers offering debt relief options so clients avoid foreclosure
Our firm is proud to focus on bankruptcy and other forms of debt relief because we can provide help to those who feel hopeless. We’re happy to let you know that these options are available to you when you’re struggling to pay your bills:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy — Chapter 7 bankruptcy gives you time to sell off your assets to satisfy outstanding debts to creditors. For those who owe more than they can pay to lenders, this can be an important method of restarting their financial life.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy — Chapter 13 bankruptcy helps individuals who have a secure long- term income but still have more debt than they can manage. Under Chapter 13 bankruptcy, collection efforts cease, and you submit a three- to five-year plan to pay down your debt.
- Foreclosure and eviction — If you’re worried about losing your home to a mortgage lender or being evicted from your apartment, you should know that you have rights. We explain the process to you and may be able to prevent foreclosure.
- Debt relief and debt settlement — Attorneys can negotiate with banks or lenders to have the amount you owe reduced to a manageable level. Debt is even forgiven in exchange for a lump-sum payment in certain instances. Speak with one of our staff members to learn more about debt relief.
- Debt and bill consolidation —With debt consolidation, a lender assumes all of your outstanding loans and then extends the repayment period at a low interest rate. This allows you to pay a small amount over a long period of time. Speak with us before deciding if this option is right for you.
Many people are unfamiliar with the bankruptcy, debt relief, or foreclosure and eviction processes before they speak with us. Do not let this stop you from seeking more information. Our goal is to make sure you are fully informed of the important options available to you.
Call our Savannah bankruptcy law office today to schedule a free initial consultation about your financial health
If you’re facing huge debt or bills you just can’t pay, Gastin & Hill, Attorneys at Law can help. We offer bankruptcy and debt relief services to clients in Chatham, Bryan and Effingham counties. Call at 912-472-0993 or contact us online for your free initial consultation to learn how we can help you get your financial life back on track.